This simple Veggie Egg Muffin recipe from my AHealthierU app makes an ultra nutritious and delicious low-carb, gluten-free, vegetarian meal.
I love making these ahead of time and grabbing them for a quick lunch or high protein snack when I’m on the go.
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of kale
- tablespoon of chives
- tablespoon of coconut milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 slices of prosciutto
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Whisk eggs and add in the chopped kale and chives
3. Add in the coconut milk, salt and pepper
4. grease 3-4 muffin cups with coconut oil and link each cup with a slice of prosciutto
5. Fill each lined cup about 2/3 of the way full
6. Bake for 30 minutes
7. Let cool and enjoy!