Today’s Dinner…Grilled Chicken Breast with Sweet Peaches!
Grilled chicken breasts with peaches is an easy tasty summer dinner idea! It is so easy and you will be surprised what a wonderful flavor the peaches give to the chicken!
For a really easy dinner that can be on the table in less than one hour, serve the grilled chicken and peaches with a simple salad or roasted veggies.
(Cooking time 20 min, Serves 2, Calories per serving: 400–500)
- ½ Tbsp. of apple cider vinegar
- ½ Tbsp. of fresh ginger, finely chopped or grated
- ½ tsp. of fresh thyme leaves
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- No Calorie Cooking Spray
- Pink Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- ½ tbsp. pink Himalayan salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 peaches, cut into wedges
- 2 boneless chicken breast halves
Directions: (can use a tabletop grill or outdoor grill)
1. Combine vinegar, herbs and a dash of salt and pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. Combine onions, peaches, remaining oil, ¼ tsp. salt, and 1⁄8 tsp. of pepper.
3. Season the chicken with ¼ tsp. salt and 1⁄8 tsp of pepper.
4. Grill chicken and onions until chicken is done throughout and onions are tender, 5–6 minutes per side if outdoor grill, 6 minutes total if on table top grill.
5. Place peaches on grill and cook until tender, 3–4 minutes per side.
6. Drizzle vinaigrette onto chicken and serve with onions and peaches