Get ready to indulge in a heartwarming treat that’ll make your taste buds dance with delight!
This Silky Cinnamon Apple recipe from my AHealthierU app is a deliciously yummy and comforting dessert that’s perfect for the cozy autumn days ahead.
Serve your Silky Cinnamon Apples warm on their own or over a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an extra decadent treat. Enjoy the cozy goodness!
- 2 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Apple
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch Sea Salt
- Wash and core the apples, then slice them into thin rounds. You can peel them if you prefer, but leaving the skin on adds a lovely texture.
- In a small skillet, melt the coconut oil over medium heat
- Add the sliced apples to the pan with the melted coconut oil
- Sprinkle with the cinnamon and sea salt. Gently stir to coat the apple slices with the oil and the spices.
- Saute the apples for approximately 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until they become tender and slightly caramelized. The sweet aroma of cinnamon will fill your kitchen!
- Once the apples are soft and silky, remove the skillet from the heat and let them cool slightly.
- Serve warm with a drizzle of coconut milk & an extra dusting of spices, if desired.