This Shrimp Stuffed Avocado recipe is the perfect quick dinner recipe the whole family can enjoy. This recipe is light, healthy, low in carbs and is ready in less than 20 minutes!
- 2 large avocados, peeled and halved, seeds removed
- 1 cup (8 oz.) of small salad shrimp, cooked, cooled and washed
- 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 Tablespoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 Tablespoon of paprika
- Set avocados on serving plate with cut side facing up.
- Combine shrimp, lemon juice, onion and pepper in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Spoon shrimp mixture onto each avocado, covering generously.
- Sprinkle the top of each stuffed avocado with paprika before serving.