Let’s get warm & cosy….Bean & Spinach Soup will have you warmed up & loving the winter again.
I love this soup recipe from my app AHealthierU. Nothing is better than cozying up during the cold weather and enjoying a warm bowl of soup.
This healthy and hearty soup recipe is a nutritious and filling soup recipe for dinner perfect for the cosy fall weather. Try it out for a quick and easy weeknight dinner recipe where all you have to do is simply dump and forget.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 1/2 cup white kidney beans (cannellini), canned or home cooked
- 1/2 cup kidney or red beans, canned or home cooked
- 1/4 cup garbanzo beans (chickpeas), canned or home cooked
- 2 cups fresh spinach, washed, drained, and chopped or 10 oz frozen shopped spinach
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Pepper to taste
Combine all the ingredients and let it simmer for about 45 minutes, until the onions are soft
The Ingredients below and the Nutritional Information are based on one serving size.