Looking for a delicious and healthy chicken recipe that will leave your taste buds dancing? Say hello to our mouthwatering Dijon Lime Chicken Tenders!
Packed with flavor and easy to make, these tenders are perfect for a quick and nutritious meal.
Enjoy the tangy, zesty flavors of these chicken tenders that are as nutritious as they are delicious! Share this recipe with your friends and family so they can savor this healthy delight too!
- 8 oz. of chicken tenders (approx. 4 tenders)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1.5 tablespoons of mustard
- 2 teaspoons of Italian seasoning
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Salad lettuce of choice (2 cups chopped)
1. Coat medium frying pan with 1 tablespoon of avocado oil.
2. Place half of the chicken tenders into the pan and cook on high heat.
3. While the chicken is cooking, add the lime juice, mustard, Italian seasoning, garlic and salt into the blender; blend until smooth
4. Add half of the sauce into the pan to coat the chicken while it cooks
5. After the chicken has cooked for several minutes flip on the other side and cook until browned on both sides; cut to ensure you have cooked the chicken all the way through
6. Serve on top of bed of lettuce and drizzle with the rest of the blended sauce