Spice up your Chicken Recipes with this light & easy Keto Pecan Crusted Chicken Recipe. Coated with a smoky pecan mixture and sautéed to perfection – this quick dinner recipe will become a staple in your home!
*This recipe is from the book, Everyday Paleo by Sarah Fragoso
- 4 chicken breast
- 1/2 cup organic spicy brown mustard
- 2 tbsp raw organic honey
- 1 cup pecans
- Sea salt
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium mixing bowl blend together the mustard and honey. Toss the pecans in a food processor and pulse until the nuts are finely chopped.
3. Pour the chopped pecans either on a plate or in a pie pan if you have one.
4. Using a paper towel, remove any excess moisture from the outside of your chicken breasts. Taking one chicken breast at a time, first place the chicken into the mustard/honey mixture and coat on both sides
5. Transfer chicken to the chopped pecans and again cover both sides. Place coated chicken into a greased glass baking dish (I used a little olive oil spray to cover the bottom of the dish) and sprinkle each chicken breast with just a little sea salt.
6. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until the chicken juices run clear.