I like hearty meals that don’t require a lot of attention. This paleo Roast Beef with Thyme, Garlic, and red wine recipe from my app AHealthierU is both tender and flavorful. This is a no-frills dish that’s ideal for any occasion.
- 10 cherry tomatoes, assorted, cut in half
- 1 tbs fresh basil, cut into fine strips
- 1 tbs shallots, minced
- 1/2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Black pepper to taste
1.Put the tomatoes into a large bowl and add the basil strips.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together the shallots, vinegars, garlic, olive oil and pepper. Toss gently with the tomatoes and basil.
3. Set aside for 10 to 15 minutes for the flavors to combine.
4. Serve and enjoy!