Turkey Burgers are one of my favorite things to make for a quick, easy and healthy dinner! Not only is it a healthier take on a traditional burger with the use of turkey and no gluten or dairy, it’s also just loaded with flavour yet contains simple, wholesome ingredients. And adding avocado to it ensures it stays juicy and delicious for each bite. Skip the bun for a carb free dinner
- 4oz organic ground turkey
- 1/4 large avocado
- 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- Sea salt to taste
- a handful of chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- Chop the avocado, cilantro, and green onion, and place in a mixing bowl
2. To the bowl, add your ground turkey, lime juice, and sea salt, then mix everything together with your hands
3. Form the mixture into a few small sliders, and place on a hot grill, allowing to cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side.
4. When fully cooked, serve and enjoy; they go great with mixed greens.