Any variety of white fish may be substituted in this recipe so you can make choices that are convenient for you. A time saving tip is to prepare multiple servings at one time to for left overs or to freeze for future use.
Serves one (1 protein, 1 vegetable)
– 4 oz Orange Roughy fish
– 2 tomatoes chopped
– 2 tbsp onion chopped
– 1 garlic clove minced
– 1/2 cup vegetable broth or water
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Saute onions and garlic in vegetable broth.
2. Add Orange Roughy and spices until almost cooked, about 5 minutes.
3. Add freshly chopped tomatoes and cook for additional 5 minutes.
4. Serve hot and add salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with parsley.