2 tablespoons of garlic (minced)
8 oz of ground beef
1 can of tomatoes (diced)
1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
1 tablespoon of garlic powder
1 tablespoon of onion powder
1/2 in of onion (sliced)
1/4 cup of fresh basil
Salt and freshly ground pepper
1. First, Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Then, as it’s heating up, place your ground beef into a bowl with the garlic powder and onion powder. Mix it with your hands thouroughly and put it to the side.
3. Blend together a can of strained diced tomatoes and Italian seasoning. Puree until it’s smooth and set that to the side for now.
4. Slice the Zucchini lengthwise into long thin slices. Lay them onto a class baking dish.
5. Place marinara over the zucchini and the ground beef over that. Flaten the ground beef carefully over the whole baking dish like one big patty.
6. Now add more marinara with half of the onions, some garlic, and salt.
7. Place this in the oven, once pre-heated, and cook for about 30 minutes when it starts to slightly brown. Garnish with the basil.
Sat Fat: 8g