If you’re craving a nutritious breakfast that tastes like a treat, paleo banana pancakes are it! This healthy banana pancakes recipe is easy-to-make and creates fluffy banana pancakes every time. It’ll have you wishing it was breakfast time all over again!
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tbs of shredded coconut
- 1/2 tbs of coconut flour
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- All natural maple syrup
- Strawberries, bananas or blueberries
1. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until liquid, then gradually mix in the coconut flour and coconut shreds; when fully mixed, it should have a dough-like texture (different from a normal pancake batter).
2. In a small to medium frying pan, lightly coat with coconut oil and bring to medium heat
3. Add small portions of the mixture to the pan and flip after about 1 minute or two
4. Once both sides are golden brown, plate and top with your favorite fruits and some (optional) maple syrup