Salads have so much going for them. They are easy to make with a bright fresh taste perfect for summer. This superfood salad recipe is one of my clients favorites. It happens to be a hefty salad that will fill you up for hours and it has lots of protein all working for you.
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- Small handful baby spinach leaves
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 3 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red pepper, sliced
- small handful alfalfa sprouts
- 1/4 tsp mustard
- 1/2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Steam or blanch the broccoli in boiling water, then refresh it under cold running water.
2. Drain out the liquids, and toss together the chickpeas, broccoli, spinach leaves, radishes, tomatoes, pepper and sprouts.
3. Mix in the mustard, white wine vinegar and oil to dress the salad.
4. Now you are ready to serve yourself one amazing salad.
The Ingredients below and the Nutritional Information are based on one serving size.