- 8 oz cauliflower
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ¼ red onion thinly sliced
- 2 oz portobello mushrooms sliced
- ¼ red pepper sliced
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp italian seasoning
- In a ziploc bag combine red onion, mushrooms, red pepper, balsamic vinegar and Italian seasoning. Let marinade for at least one hour.
- Heat oven to 400F. Spread out mushroom mixture on a sheet pan with parchment paper and place in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Put cauliflower in a sauce pan with water, bring to boil and cook 15 minutes.
- Strain of water, place cauliflower in a food processor and add the garlic salt. Blend until smooth.
- Put cauliflower mash on a plate and spoon over the portobello mélange on top.